Terms and Condition
Arbutus Campground Saturna Point Holdings Inc.
Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Release
Please read carefully.
In return for permission to use the campground facilities located on the land of Saturna Point Holding Inc., the undersigned, in his/her name and in the name of all the members of his/her camping group, agrees as follows:
- Assumption of Risk: I and they assume all risks of injury, death of property damages resulting from our use of the campground facilities.
- Release: I and they release and discharge the Indemnified Parties from all claims that we may have against them for injury, death or property damages resulting from our use of the campground facilities.
- Hold harmless: I and they will hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from, and idemnify the Idemnified Parties for, any claims for injury, death or property damages resulting from our use of the campground facilities.
- Effect of the Idemnified Parties Negligence: This agreement will apply even in the injury, death or damages result from any Idemnified Parties negligence, passive of active, including gross negligence.
- Definitions: The term “Idemnified Parties” means Saturna Point Holding Inc., companies either associated or affiliated to them, their shareholders, directors, officers, members, employees, agents and volunteers. The terms “campground facilities” and “campsite” mean the campsite itself, restrooms and shower facilities, playground facilities, and all other buildings and grounds located in or around the campgrounds. The term “use of campsite” means all activities involving these sites, ground and facilities during the period of the registration of the undersigned and its camping group to use the campground facilities, and in getting to and departing from the site.
- Acknowledgement: The Undersigned declares that he/she was given the opportunity to discuss the provisions of this Agreement with a responsible member representing any of the Idemnified Parties, and has either done so and is satisfied with the responses received, or has voluntarily decided not to do so.